KG PVC-U underground sewage system
KG PVC-U system – it is is a plastic pipes and fittings system made of polyvinylchloride (PVC-U), with diameters from DN110 to DN500 mm. KG PVC-U system has been designed to construct household sewage and drainage systems, to collect rainwater.
KG PVC-U sewage piping system characteristics
- The pipes are produced in ring stiffness classes SN2, SN4 and SN8.
- Meeting the requirements of LST EN 1401-1 and LST EN 13476-2 standards.
- Pipes and fittings seals are mounted at the factory and made of styrene butadiene rubber (SBR).
- The tightness of this non-pressure underground system provides for maximum pressure of 0,5 bar (5 m H2O) at the temperature of 20oC.
KG PVC-U sewage piping system advantages
- Completely resistant to general and pitting corrosion.
- Resistant to harmful chemicals and activity of subterranean waters, currents.
- Very light weight.
- High wall smoothness.
- Resistant to sediment forming on internal surfaces of the walls.
- Microbiological resistance.
- Long operational life estimated to be around 100 years.
- Fast and easy assembly.
- It can be combined easily with other materials.