The thick walled soundproof sewage system Skolan dB
Skolan dB is the original and a top-quality plastic pipe system made of mineral reinforced polypropylene. It is material that provides the Skolan dB soundproof pipe system with its excellent sound-insulation properties, thus creating ideal pre-requisites for-ward-looking use in any area of building construction (houses, blocks, industrial buildings and hospitals, as well as hotels, etc.).
Skolan dB = Soundproof = Comfortable living
Soundproof sewage system Skolan dB advantages
- WALL THICKNESS = QUIETNESS = PLEASANTNESS OF LIVING.
- Sound-absorbing value 15 dB (A), confirmed by the tests carried out by Fraunhofer Institue at Stuttgart, in accordance with DIN 4109-10 standard, 3rd class of sound insulation.
STRENGTH AND STABILITY
- Skolan dB system is long-lasting, corrosion-proof and provides resistance to high temperature and chemically- aggressive waste water in the range of pH2 to pH12. The smooth surface does not allow accumulation of sediments on the walls.
EASY TO INSTALL
- Skolan dB system represents a complete range pipes and fittings available from dimensions DN50 to DN200. Reliable and factory fitted sealing rings for pipes and fittings ensure easy and fast installation of the Skolan dB system. Skolan dB is suitable for all pressureless waste water pipes in accordance with DIN N 12056 and DIN 1986-100.
- Skolan dB pipes and fittings are quality labelled and are subject to constant quality controls. Certified quality management according to DIN EN ISO 9001 and environment management – ISO:14001:2004.
QUALITY OF LIVING
- Skolan dB fulfills the ecological and economical expectations particularly in the matter of raised demands in housing and decisively contributes to raising the quality of living and increasing the value of property.