DR drainage system
DR system – it is a plastic pipes and fittings system, used for soil drainage. Excess water is a problem not for plants only, but also for foundation and cellar of the building. Therefore drainage is used in agriculture and in construction.
DR system application
Drainage system is required:
- for areas with a high level groundwater;
- when groundwater appeared during the excavation of soil beneath the foundation;
- when around the building is a heterogeneous ground, watertight layers (for example, clay), due to which the groundwater does not irrigate and moisturize the walls.
Drainage pipes and fittings
Magnaplast offers 2 type of plastic corrugated drainage pipes:
- PVC drainage pipes without filter – used for neutral ground.
- PVC drainage pipe with geotextile filter – used for sandy ground.
Magnaplast offers drainage fittings made of polypropylene (PP): couplings, branches, bends, end caps, reducers.