This policy also serves as a source of information for you about other personal data processing measures and general provisions designed to ensure your privacy. This Policy shall not apply for browsing the websites of other companies or using third party services.
We process personal data within the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), the Law on Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Lithuania, other related legislation and the instructions of supervisory bodies.
- The website (hereinafter – the Website) is available to the public at www.magnaplast.lt and is owned and controlled by „Magnaplast Sp. z o.o. Kauno filialas” (hereinafter–the Company), org. No 301534622, having its seat at Liuksemburgo str. 6, LT-46403 Kaunas.
- All visitors of the Website (hereinafter – the Users) must follow the present rules concerning the use of the Website (hereinafter– the Rules). By visiting the Website, Users unconditionally agree with the present Rules and undertake to follow them, when visiting the Website and (or) using all and (or) any of the services offered on the Website.
- If you consider that your rights related to personal data protection have not been respected, you should first bring the matter to the attention of the authority responsible for the supervision of personal data processing: https://www.ada.lt/.
- We reserve the right to amend this document at any time. We kindly recommend to visit this page on a regular basis and to check for possible updates. You can easily do this by checking the date at the bottom of the page. By continuing to use or visit the Website, you accept these updates.
TIME LIMITS FOR STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data collected by the Company will be stored in the form of printed documents and in the Company’s information systems. The Company will store your personal data no longer than it is necessary for the purposes of personal data processing or as provided for in applicable laws, if any longer time limits have been set in the applicable laws. As a rule, personal data are stored as long as contractual relations may give rise to any justified requirements or as long as necessary for the implementation and protection of the legitimate interests of the Company. If these data are no longer necessary, they are destructed.
- The Company takes all possible steps to ensure that personal data are processed accurately, fairly and legitimately; that they are processed exclusively for the designated purposes in strict observance of clear and fair data processing requirements set forth in applicable laws.
- For the purposes of different data processing operations, the Company may act as a data controller or a data processor. To ensure a data subject’s right to privacy, the Company adheres to the principle of confidentiality and strictly limits the disclosure of personal data.
DATA COLLECTED ON THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE
- To administer our Website or to diagnose any failures, we may use IP addresses of our visitor computers. IP address is a unique code used to identify a computer on internet.
- Once we have obtained the information on our Website users, we responsibly protect them against loss, unauthorised use or changes of the data. The database containing the information of our portal users is protected against any unauthorised access via computer networks.
- A cookie is a small text file that is automatically placed on a user’s device.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
- We ensure that your personal data are processed securely and responsibly. By establishing personal data processing measures or by processing personal data, we implement particular regulatory technical and organisational measures targeted to protection of the processed personal data against accidental or unauthorised destruction, damage, alteration, loss, disclosure or any processing against applicable laws.
- The Company’s employees having access to personal data are bound by a written pledge not to disclose any information to third parties and to refrain from distributing the information on other or potential customers of the company including visitors of the Company’s website and other individuals whose data have been disclosed to the Company.
- Personal data security measures are established with regard to the risks these data are exposed to.
- Nevertheless, the Company may not fully guarantee faultless, smooth and error-free functionality of the website and that the Company’s website will be fully protected against all viruses or malware. Website visitors are notified that any materials that you read, download or obtain otherwise by using the Company’s website are exclusively at your risk and responsibility and you will be exclusively liable for any damages to you or your computer.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS, INFORMATION PROVIDED TO A DATA SUBJECT
- A data subject may contact us by email email@example.com and request the implementation of the below rights:
- to be informed and to get access to your processed personal data being processed;
- to rectify your personal data;
- to erase your personal data;
- to restrict processing of your personal data;
- to provide information in a structured, machine-readable form;
- to refuse data processing. In this case, you automatically refuse your quality-related claims in respect of the services delivered by the Company, as the requested information may be needed to ensure proper delivery of the services required / ordered by a data subject. In this case, the Company may decline to deliver these services to you, if delivery of the services depends on whether or not your personal data have been received.
- A data subject’s application should specify the information that enable us to identify you, as a data subject; the requested actions; personal data in respect of which the actions have been requested.
- If you want to implement your rights or have any complaints, please contact the Company by email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +370 37 435950 or visit us at Liuksemburgo str. 6, LT-46403 Kaunas. Moreover, you can address your complaint to the State Date Protection Inspectorate, however, we shall strive to solve all the issues directly with you at all times.
- Having received your application, within maximum30 calendar days as of the receipt of your application the Company will provide the requested data in writing (including an electronic format) or specify the reason of denial to comply with the request. This 30 days period may be extended for two extra months subject to the complexity and number of applications. Within one month as of the date of the receipt of the application, the Company will inform the applicant on the extension by providing the reasons of extensions.
Please email as to email@example.com, or call us at +370 37 435950, or visit us at Liuksemburgo str. 6, LT-46403 Kaunas.